Friday, May 16, 2008

STEVE TREDWELL - MY MENTOR

Here's the chef I apprenticed under - Steven Treadwell. Even though that was a lifetime ago, I still have many fond memories of working with him. He is a great chef and was a good mentor to me.


Chef Treadwell has his own restaurant now. Treadwell has been up and running for three years and chef tells me that things are going well for him. This month Steven appears on the cover of Food Service and Hospitality Magazine.


Here's wishing Chef continued success and many thanks for his role in my own successes as a chef.

Cheers!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the big deal about truffles? everyone goes apeshit over them, aren't they overrated mushrooms? Serious question, are they worth the hype? Gerard a waiter in Ottawa

Livingston Cooks said...

Gerard:

Yes they are worth the hype.