Thursday, September 27, 2007

SOME PAST LOVES













This is a selection of some of the past plates I have put out as a chef. They represent a cross section of the work I did at many of the restaurants where I was employed as an executive chef. Some of the plates I look back on and cringe, while others I look at with a measure of satisfaction.

I've always tried to put all of my passion into every plate I created, and I can honestly say I accomplished this. While experimentation is a big part of being a chef, some ideas are better than others. At the end of the day I think all that matters is that we try our best.

I think the past is best left in the past; the future is where it's at! Personally...I have many good things to be happy about right now, and many more to come.

Here's to the future!

No comments: